Upcoming Iowa Land Auctions
Please Visit Our Partnering Brokers:
Nissly and Nissly
Huff Land Company
Why Sell Land by Auction?The Live Public Auction:
- Has been, and will continue to be, the preferred method of selling valuable Iowa Farm Land.
- Brings together a motivated Seller with qualified Buyers, in one room, at one time.
- Realistically estimates a property’s fair market value; the price at which a Buyer will pay and a Seller will accept.
- Allows the Seller to achieve his/her goal of obtaining the highest price possible, while allowing the Buyer to achieve his/her goal of purchasing the property as reasonable as possible.
- Simplifies the selling process, negating the need for excess paperwork through written offers and counteroffers.
- Employs an accelerated marketing process with a certain date the property will sell.
- Provides the opportunity to attract all types of Buyers, by allowing multiple parcels or selling the property as one tract.
- Promotes excitement, a sense of urgency and competition among bidders.